BPA2: Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
1) Measurement: Buck measurement
2) The results showed that: high pressure / low pressure/pulse
3) Unit Conversion: blood pressure units KPa / mmHg conversion (the default boot unit is mmHg)
4) Memory Group: Two sets of memory, each 99 measurements results of memory
5) Clock function: Set of year, month, day, hour, minute ;
6) Low power testing: any working-state detecting low power, LCD displays symbol prompts low power
7) Blood pressure classification indicator: blood pressure classification indicates blood pressure health
8) Overpressure protection function: pressure over 295mmHg (20ms) is automatically and quickly exhaust
9) Auto power off function: No action for 1 minute then automatic shutdown
10) Prompt heartbeat sound (only buzzer)
11) Measurement is completed alert tone.
12)This product can be used both dry and can use the AC power supply.